Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rachel's Book

So I decided that what I'm going to do is post my book on GoogleDocs, and allow everyone in our writing group view it. Then if you have any questions or comments, you can email me. But first, I need everyone's emails in order to share my folder with you. I guess Jaron has those.

I guess I'm just a bit paranoid about idea thieves. I know it's unlikely that anyone would steal my book, per se, but that other writers would take my ideas and turn them into something I don't want. I'm okay with FanFics after it's published (if it ever became popular enough) but I'm not ready for the world to see my story yet, especially in rough form. When it's ready, I'll work to publish it so that I'm getting paid for my time instead of having ideas/names/plots/other ripped off for free.

Happy camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment