Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Meeting #14 - 10/21/09

Tonight's meeting went pretty late. Everyone was a little distracted and/or sleepy. But we got a lot accomplished, I think. I'm happy with the levels of feedback we've been giving each other on our pieces. I think we're getting more comfortable and developing a better feel for each other's styles and ideas, which helps us know what we need to work on or what we're good at.

We didn't decide on a meeting place for next week, but Rachel said she would talk to her parents about having it at her house. Plan on that for now. If all else fails, my house would probably work as a backup... I just hope my mom won't remember that we had it over here today. :D

If you set a writing goal for yourself and accomplish it--no matter how large or how small, whether it's based on word count or pages or some other more abstract idea--you will receive a prize. I'll go to the dollar store or something and find some fun stuff. Never fear, a lot of it will probably be candy. Maybe some bubble wrap, too. ;)

Happy writing, Somnambulists. Bring more of your stories! Everyone is getting to some really good parts.

2 comments:

  1. Bubble Wrap, now there's an excellent prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can always have it at my house too. And I agree! You can't go wrong with bubble wrap.

    ReplyDelete