Monday, July 25, 2011

Editing

So, I have this friend at church that I was talking to, and I mentioned my book that I'm working on. She used to work as a professional editor. When she heard about my book, she said she would love to read it and edit it for me. So I sent her a copy of the first one, and I'm really interested to hear what she'll say about it. I think it will be some really good editing. First off, she asked me what kind of editing I wanted and proceeded to tell me the different kinds. I honestly didn't know there was more than one kind. But then she was asking what I wanted to do with it eventually. Maybe she'll be able to help me figure out what I need to do with it. I can't wait to hear back from her.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool. Maybe we all need to get feedback from her :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting to hear back from her through, so I still don't know how good the feedback is going to be. :)

    ReplyDelete