Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Meeting #1 - 07/22/09

At our first official meeting, we went over some basic info like when and where to have meetings (for now, it's at my house on Wednesdays at 7 pm), what we wanted to cover in our meetings, and contact info. I sent out an email to those who listed their info on the page--if you didn't get one, let me know.

This week, we'll be meeting again on Wednesday at 7 pm. Bring two or three copies of a short piece you'd like feedback on, or just one copy if you feel like reading out loud. We might also do an impromptu writing exercise to get warmed up. It is a writing group, after all. So bring a notebook and a writing utensil as well.

Thanks to everyone who came last week for making it a success! I was glad to see the good turnout and I hope we can keep it going strong! See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment